Heart Home is the leading, fully digital magazine in the UK interiors sector. Packed full of affordable inspiration for its readers it also has distinct advantages for the advertiser. Launched in September 2011, British Interior Design magazine Heart Home is a quarterly digital publication celebrating interior decor and lifestyle.
“OK, so maybe our friends in England also have a stronghold on creativity, gorgeous interiors and fabulous inspirational ideas.” The Huffington Post talking about Heart Home, May 2013.
Heart Home was the first, and is the only, free digital magazine catering to the UK interiors market
Interior design magazine that celebrates all that is unique and good about interior décor and lifestyle. It champions independent British designers and inspires its readers to create their own unique homes.
Full of inspirational features including the best of British interior design, talented home-grown designers, great shopping tips, fashion, food, hotels and much, much more… and just in case the rest of the world feels left out, there are features from further afield too.
The Heart Home Reader:
Predominantly females with a broad age range from 25-45+. The majority of the readers are from the UK followed by the US, Brazil, Spain and Australia as our top 5 countries. 37% of our UK readers live in London/South East. The average reader is in the Arts, Design and Entertainment industries. Our readers average household income is £25,000-£49,000 and they do most of their shopping for household items online.
52,315 reads per issue – 539,087 page views per issue – Dwell time: 13.54
Twitter Followers: 11,743 - Facebook Likes: 11,304 - Subscribers: 21,000+
72% Desktop/Laptop - 20% iPad - 4% iPhone - 4% Google Android
With all the advantages of digital publishing, we are able to offer videos, direct links to shopping sites featured in the magazine and direct links for our advertisers.
Spring (March) - Summer (June) - Autumn (September) - Winter (December)
Cover positions: + 20%
Agency commission: 10%
The Media Sales House
020 3004 7201
Heart Home magazine has a fantastic blog too! With daily posts and a team of bloggers, the Heart Home blog is a great source for daily inspiration in between magazine issues. With a variety of options for advertising and sponsorship, we can create bespoke packages for you. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website advertising options:
1) Sponsored posts in our main editorial stream. This appears on our front page and is then archived and searchable. We work with you to tailor the content to our audience, then tweet it out to our followers.
2) Email newsletter promotion.
3) Other sponsorship opportunities including events.
4) Normal banner advertising: square banner MPU (300×250).
6) Takeover including email, banner, competition and editorial sponsorship.
1) We are able to offer discounts for repeat/bulk orders.
2) We are happy to discuss a bespoke bundle of the above options to suit your campaign.
3) We accept sponsored posts that are content-led and for advertising purposes, but we avoid link-building activities, so if you would like to place a link with Heart Home please do consider how we might be able to build a sponsorship package for you to achieve the same result.
The ultimate sourcebook for interior design and decoration. This online directory is the leading website for interior design and decoration.
The Heart Home directory is a great place to consider advertising if you have a limited budget. We offer a 12-month listing for £200 which helps with Search Engine Optimisation and can drive regular traffic to your site.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com.