Launched in September 2011, British Interior Design magazine Heart Home is a quarterly digital publication celebrating interior decor and lifestyle. Championing independent British Designers and inspiring readers to create their own great British Homes.
Full of inspirational features including the best of British interior design, talented home-grown designers, great shopping tips, fashion, food, hotels and much, much more… and just in case the rest of the world feels left out, there are features from further afield too.
With all the advantages of digital publishing, we are able to offer videos, direct links to shopping sites featured in the magazine and direct links for our advertisers.
The magazine is free to read online over 3 months.
Heart Home magazine readers are predominently ABC1 women, aged 25-44, with an interest in home interiors and decor.
Heart Home readers are from all across the UK with top cities London, Manchester, Sheffield, Brighton and Milton Keynes.
With readership figures surpassing the popular Elle Decoration and just slightly less than Livingetc, twinned with the ability to record clickthrough rates and conversions, Heart Home is a safe way to spend on advertising.
Number of issues per year: 4
Average age: 32
Female audience: 90%
Male audience: 10%
Twitter: Follow @hearthomemag
(width x height)
|Rate||Per year (x4)|
|Full page||225mm x 290mm||£950||£3500|
|½ page||225mm x 145mm||£450||£1500|
|¼ page||112mm x 145mm||£250||£800|
RGB web-based colours
No bleed necessary
Web address for advert link
Email address for advert artwork: email@example.com.
|Inside front cover||20% premium|
|Facing inside front cover||20% premium|
|Opposite editors letter||15% premium|
Advertising booking deadline
22 November 2012
29 November 2012
Distributed (free) from 6 December 2012
Latest shopping finds
Interesting shops & markets
Projects to do at home
Places to go; Things to do
|September||London Design Festival|
|March||London Design Week|
Heart Home magazine has a fantastic blog too! With 3 posts per weekday and a team of 15 bloggers, the Heart Home blog is a great source for daily inspiration in between magazine issues. With a variety of options for advertising and sponsorship, we can create bespoke packages for you. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website advertising options
1) Sponsored posts in our main editorial stream. This appears on our front page and is then archived and searchable. We work with you to tailor the content to our audience, then tweet it out to our followers.
2) Email newsletter promotion.
3) Other sponsorship opportunities including events.
4) Normal banner advertising: square banner MPU (300×250).
6) Takeover including email, banner, competition and editorial sponsorship.
1) We are able to offer discounts for repeat/bulk orders.
2) We are happy to discuss a bespoke bundle of the above options to suit your campaign.
3) We accept sponsored posts that are content-led and for advertising purposes, but we avoid link-building activities, so if you would like to place a link with Heart Home please do consider how we might be able to build a sponsorship package for you to achieve the same result.
The ultimate sourcebook for interior design and decoration. This online directory is the leading website for interior design and decoration.
The Heart Home directory is a great place to consider advertising if you have a limited budget. We offer a 12-month listing for £200 which helps with Search Engine Optimisation and can drive regular traffic to your site.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com.